Which Cities Or Towns In The United States Have The Lowest Utility Bills?
Harlingen, Texas has the lowest utility bills. Please check top 10 cities with the lowest utility bills.
10. Idaho Falls, Idaho: Cost of Living: 12% below average
9. Conway, Ark: Cost of Living: 12.1% below average
8. Springfield, Ill: Cost of Living: 12.3% below average
7. Pueblo, Colo: Cost of Living: 12.9% below average
6. Wichita Falls, Texas: Cost of Living: 13.6% below average
5. Fayetteville, Ark: Cost of Living: 14% below average
4. Memphis, Tenn.: Cost of Living: 14% below average
3. Norman, Okla: Cost of Living: 14.4% below average
2. McAllen, Texas: Cost of Living: 14.6% below average
1. Harlingen, Texas: Cost of Living: 18.2% below average
by PhoenixV5 years ago
What Are The Best Ways To Save Money On Your Utility Bills?What Are The Best Ways To Save Money On Your Utility Bills?
by rambo878 years ago
In the current economic difficulty I am looking at every possible way in which I can save money and believe that utility bills could be cut back considerably! I have read many comments about various saving techniques...
by Surfingpilot5 years ago
Where's the best tropical places to live with a low cost of living.Needs to be a safe place with good medical care nearby.
by Alex2 years ago
Which U.S. cities are the most reasonable to live in?
by L. Andrew Marr8 years ago
I think you are fantastic people with a fantastic government.One might say I am naive but I believe in the American Dream.I go to University next year where I can take a year out to study the American Culture. Then I am...
by Gary Anderson8 years ago
Consumers are being squeezed and the reason is that the cost of living is too high. Commodities, housing, insurance, utilities, medical care, etc are all too high based upon the small increase of wages over the past 20...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.