jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you inherited a Ferrari from someone, what would you do with it?

1. wiserworld profile image93
    wiserworldposted 4 years ago

If you inherited a Ferrari from someone, what would you do with it?

2. drdspervez profile image70
    drdspervezposted 4 years ago

I would enjoy it. Very few people are lucky enough to enjoy the inheritance and I would try to maintain the good life style  inheritance.  smile   Dr.Durreshahwar Pervez

3. Springboard profile image82
    Springboardposted 4 years ago

Personally, if I inherited a Ferrari from someone I would sell it. I have never been impressed by a Ferrari, or really any sports car for that matter. I much prefer luxury cars over sporty ones. I'd use the proceeds to buy a Lincoln.

4. johnsonrallen profile image91
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

I would sell it in a heartbeat, right after I took a few pictures with it. Can you imagine how much the insurance would cost on one of those?

5. definitions profile image59
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8323842_f260.jpg

Get it thoroughly checked by a qualified mechanic to tell me how many thousands I need to spend on maintenance.

6. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 4 years ago

I would sell it immediately.....the terrible condition of the roads around here would destroy a Ferrari very quickly and that would be, for me, to painful to bear

7. profile image0
    Marntzuposted 4 years ago

Sell it, the maintenance alone on that thing would kill me. But I could probably buy a nice condo for what the car will sell for.

8. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

Sell it and bank the money. I have no use for an expensive fast car...but I wouid love the money for some remodeling.

9. Ciel Clark profile image73
    Ciel Clarkposted 4 years ago

I would definitely drive it for a while -- doubt I would keep such an expensive car for school run/work commute -- but it would be very fun to have for a week.  But really, how much more fun to drive would it be than a Subaru??

working