jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a good way to make money on the internet or with a computer?

1. Foodeee profile image78
    Foodeeeposted 3 years ago

Is there a good way to make money on the internet or with a computer?

I have used search engines with same kind of question but most of the leads are place that want to make money off of you. I can type and I a proficient in my computer skills. I have free time during the day when I not working at my regular job to make some extra cash but I just don't know where or how. (Isn't that guy just super happy? LOL)

2. jaydawg808 profile image90
    jaydawg808posted 3 years ago

There's plenty of ways you can make money on the internet. Many! I have a hub about this that you might want to read about. But there's tons. You just have to find what you're good at and go from there.

3. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 3 years ago

Being a search engine evaluator is one of the best I have found. There are several companies which hire for it: Leapforce, Lionbridge, and Appen Butler Hill are the ones I know of. They also hire for other positions, such as translation services, but I'm not familiar with those.

Leapforce starts you out $13.50/hour. Getting hired, however, is not easy. It requires taking and passing a test whose study guide is lengthy. The failure rate is very high. If you research Leapforce, you'll find some people calling it a scam. Generally these are just people who are butthurt over not being able to make the cut. It isn't a scam, it is just a tough, real, and demanding job, that pays decently for online work. If you check the BBB rating of all three, you'll find they all have A ratings.

The title for these positions vary. I think Appen calls theirs "Web Search Evaluation".

Good luck.

4. Amanda108 profile image91
    Amanda108posted 3 years ago

I make good money from selling on eBay. It's not exclusively on the computer as you have to go to auctions, stores, and garage sales for product and then ship said product after selling it, but most of the work (including the actual transaction) is through the internet.

5. seanpollardz profile image73
    seanpollardzposted 3 years ago

Content Writing is good way to Earn. Create Portfolio in freelance website and try to sell your service.

6. Lumos profile image74
    Lumosposted 3 years ago

Yes, There are many. I suggest three ways,

1. Earn via Google Adsense

2. Earn by outsourcing

3. Create an online business