jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best way to beat the system?

1. Trevor Hove profile image60
    Trevor Hoveposted 7 months ago

What is the best way to beat the system?

2. Rupert Taylor profile image96
    Rupert Taylorposted 7 months ago

What system? Apparently the algorithm that runs things says my answer is too short so I will blather nonsense and repeat my answer - What system?

Trevor Hoveposted 7 months agoin reply to this

The system as I understand it, is how things stand as a result of the power relations the world has, I come from a not so developed country where wealth only goes to the powerful...

3. Holley Hyler profile image98
    Holley Hylerposted 7 months ago

Don't focus as much on beating the system as you focus on doing what it is that you really want to do. Don't let any job stop you from pursuing your talents and what makes you feel joyful. Find what makes you happy, first of all. Beating the system will happen naturally if you can do this.

Trevor Hoveposted 7 months agoin reply to this

So do you say a state of mind is enough to beat power relations that define a society?

4. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 7 months ago

I agree with Rupert . . . what system. We live in a world composed of systems of systems. Some like to call them games. That is at the core of game theory. The only way you can beat the system is to create a new one or become a part of a different one. In other words, abandon the system you want to beat or don't play the game anymore.

working