How You Can Make Money with Swag Bucks
Methods of Making Money with Swagbucks
Swagbucks promises users that there are many ways to earn Swag Bucks. What are the legitimate ways to make money with Swag Bucks that don't take a lot of time or effort?
- You receive Swagbucks when you answer surveys, since survey firms pay individuals for the time it takes to give their opinion. And unlike surveys for points, you have other ways to earn points through swagbucks, so you don’t lose the points before you can redeem them if no surveys come through for a while.
- When you search through Swagbucks, the information is recorded to improve search engine performance. However, since you are giving up a modest amount of privacy in this process, swagbucks compensates you with swagbucks.
- Swagbucks contains an affiliate program. When you refer new people who then sign up for swagbucks, you earn the "bucks" as a reward. Some people make money on Swag Bucks getting others to sign up without the hassle of trying to sell items to them.
- When you shop through the swagstore, you get credit in swagbucks for part of the purchase price. This is essentially a rebate of their referral fee, but the "bucks" are only usable on that site or redeemable for real money or gift cards at rates the site sets.
- Swagbucks allows you to earn bucks when you trade in digital devices such as cell phones, music players, gaming devices and consoles. The payment for the item is similar to that offered by other consignment services, but you may get a better price on online auction sites. Note that you're going to be able to trade in the next to last generation of the iPhone, not your child's cheap flip phone.
- Swagbucks is not limited to digital device trade-ins. Depending on the title, you can also earn swagbucks by trading in popular and recent book titles. And unlike other trade in websites, your payment is in swagbucks can be redeemed in gift cards to retailers like Amazon.com and direct payment means like Paypal.