Search for Banks, Stock Markets and Stock Exchanges
If you like to write, join HubPages today!
Finding the right bank, the right stock exchanges, the right revenue agencies (okay this one is really a no-brainer) can sometimes prove to be, well, tedious. Hopefully this list will help you to find the right bank(s) online for you.
Below, you will find a list of a few banks, the services that each of the banks offer; national stock exchanges and revenue agencies online. You may want to bookmark this page, as it has a great deal of information that you can use to improve your banking, portfolio, and more!
Best wishes to you and may you have a success-filled and money-growing-on-trees life. :) And may you wish the same for me! :)
Some Banks in the United States of America
- Bank of America
- The nation's leading financial institution and home for all of your personal financial needs.
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- A leading asset management and securities services company, uniquely focused to help clients manage and move their financial assets and succeed in the rapidly changing global marketplace.
- Find personal and business banking services at BB&T, including financial planning, investment advisers, and retirement planning. BB&T also offers personal and business loans, financing, and insurance. BB&T - Best Bank in Town Since 1872
- Capital One
- Information on credit cards, branch banking products, auto loans, checking, savings, and money market accounts, online banking, healthcare finance, and home loans and mortgages. Personal, small business, or commercial products.
- Welcome to Citibank
- Citibank has a product to fit your needs. Learn more about our products and services, including checking, savings, credit cards, and more on Citibank.com.
- Personal, Business & Commercial Banking, Global Banking & Markets, Private Banking.
- Regions Bank
- Checking, Money Market, Savings, CDs, Check Cards, Loans and Credit, Online Banking, Insurance & Investing.
- U.S. Bank
- Personal banking products and services you can trust. U.S. Bank offers checking and savings accounts, loans and lines of credit, Free Internet Banking with Bill Pay. Commercial & Government Banking.
- Wells Fargo
- Provides personal banking, investing services, small business, and commercial banking.
- Personal Finance, Business Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking.
Little known fact:
If you can manage to save five dollars ($5.00) per day for 25 years, you'll have saved $45,625 on the 9,125th day!
A few finance management tips:
Don't crack open your piggy bank, unless you absolutely have to! (If you make him/her happy, you're bound to have the same happiness returned to you, when you have to brake him/her open.) :)
If your bank charges fees for ATM withdrawals, change banks!
If you need to buy another piggy bank, buy one, two, or a whole family of piggy banks!
Savings accounts with higher yielding interest rates are better than regular checking accounts.
Shop around for banks that have the best interest rates.
Don't pay for checking accounts! There are many banks with FREE checking!
Managing Your Investments with Online Stock Trades
Stocks & Stock Exchanges
Many people have made fortunes by buying and trading stocks. You have the potential to do the same! Here's my advice: Invest wisely! What I mean by that is that you should only invest if you can afford to invest. On the flip side of the coin, no pun intended... if you like a good gamble, you could always mortgage your house and use the money to buy potentially great stock!
North American Stocks Online
- Currency Converter - Yahoo! Finance
Currency Converter from Yahoo! Finance. Find the latest currency exchange rates and convert all major world currencies with our currency converter.