6 Top Wisconsin DUI Attorneys
A DUI or DWI conviction can destroy your credit, increase your insurance premiums, and wreck havoc on your finances. You need the best defense possible if you are going to win and stay out of jail.
Listed below are the 6 best DUI/DWI attorneys in Wisconsin. Before reviewing the list, you need to understand how the list was created and what information was used to develop the list.
Lawyers were reviewed with the following in mind:
· They must practice law in Wisconsin and have an office in Wisconsin.
· They must win cases. It is considered a win when a case is dismissed, won in court, or the charge is reduced.
· They must have won cases in the last year. An attorney with a hot hand three years ago will not make the list unless he has a hot hand now.
What is not considered:
· Cost. I did not review legal fees. Court records were reviewed to determine which lawyer or law firm performed the best.
· Percentage wins. All cases were not reviewed. Rather, court records were reviewed for attorneys with a record of winning, not the best win/lose ratio. Attorneys that take tough cases would be penalized under this method, so the focus was on consistency of winning.
Here are the top 6 Wisconsin DUI lawyers:
1. Richards & Hall S.C. (Racine)
2. Piel Law Office (Madison)
3. O’Rourke Law Office (Fond du Lac)
4. Michael M. Rajek (La Crosse – Eau Claire)
5. The Law Offices of Kohn & Smith (Milwaukee)
6. Kaehne Law Group S.C. (Appleton – Sheboygan)
Hope this helps. Good luck.