Boris to Be Investigated.
Boris and Carrie.
According to 'The Observer' newspaper, Boris Johnson will be undergoing an investigation by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards, Kathryn Stone.
It was a break that Boris took with his fiancee Carrie Symonds. Boris took his break after his huge election victory, in a rather exclusive villa in Mustique. When the cost of the holiday was revealed, there was huge outrage and anger.
The cost was £15,000, more money than most of us see in a lifetime. Labour is totally backing the investigation of where the money came from to fund Boris' and Carrie's vacation.
Boris has indicated that David Ross, a friend of his, had paid for the holiday. If Boris is found to have broken MP's standards, then he will face a penalty.
Boris has recently announced that he is getting married to Carrie Symonds. It was also, announced, that Boris and Carrie are expecting a child. Obviously, Boris' little dalliance with Carrie in Mustique, at the villa, produced, shall we say, results.
Given Boris' track record of lying and fantasy, if there was something untoward with Boris's holiday (i e £15,000) it would not be surprising.
Like the Priti Patel investigation, will this investigation into Boris' holiday be fair, above board and transparent. Of course, if there is a case to answer, Boris should be suitably punished and if not then no.
No doubt, again like the Priti Patel investigation, the Boris one, should be in the headlines, at some point.
Bio: Carrie Symonds.
1) Born 17 March 1988.
2) Senior Advisor to an ocean conservation charity, Oceana.
3) She was formerly Head of Communications for the Conservative party.
4) She is currently the fiancee to Prime Minister, Boris Johnson.
5) She will be marrying Boris.
6) She is expecting Boris' child.
7) She is approximately 31 years old.
8) Went on holiday with Boris to Mustique.
9) Stayed in an exclusive villa with Boris.
10) Resides at 10 Downing Street with Boris.