- Politics and Social Issues»
- Crime & Law Enforcement»
Creepy Contemporary Cannibals
Cannibals Love their Work
In the eighties, Jean-Bedel Bokassa, the Emperor of Central Africa, was overthrown. After thirteen years of dictatorship was accused of genocide and cannibalism. Witnesses who entered his sumptuous palace said they found human corpses in freezers in zip-lock bags, apparently to 'keep in the freshness' and to which several bodily-members were missing. But Bokassa fled and hid surrounded by guards who watched over his safety. No one knew where he was until the journalist Ronald Koven located him in the Ivory Coast, living like a king .
Possibly Jeffrey Dahmer, the "Butcher of Milwaukee", one of the most gruesome murderers ever known criminal history, searching for something like mana when raped, killed and drank the blood and ate, among other parts of the body, the brains of seventeen young. When asked specifically about this particular explained: "I really feel that happened to be permanently part of me, apart from just being curious to know what it was." Dahmer's case deserves consideration, since shortly after these statements to NBC from prison, where he had proposed to several inmates form a group of "cannibals anonymous" - another inmate, Christopher Scarver, convicted of 25 who are considered the son of God and receiving telepathic messages assumptions, justice and decided to kill Dahmer in 1994.
...having eaten seven of his sons...
But there are many more cases: Henry Heepe did his mother in who was seventy-seven years of age in 1994 and cooked an exotic stew with her, considering that she was an "evil vampire", which had two hearts beating simultaneously so he had to do it and besides two hearts always taste better than one.
Hasselberg de Georges confessed in 1995 have eaten the entrails of her lover who was an octogenarian and who's meat, we can assume therefore, was on the tough side. When questioned said "I never thought I could have come to this." Malishipa Phyllite, a native of Zambia, was sentenced in 1995 to six months in prison after confessing to having eaten seven of his sons, with the help of the "demon" during a black magic ritual.
Give Me Your Heart--So I can Eat it With some fava beans!
- Francisco Garcia Escalero, charged with committing eleven murders, was acquitted in 1995 after declarársele not responsible for his actions. The so-called "beggar psychopath" admitted having eaten the heart of some of his victims.
- The so-called "Butcher of Rostov" was convicted in 1992, convicted of murdering and eating 53 people.
- Six months later, in May 1993, was discovered in Russia to a new criminal. It was named by the press as Miklukho-Maklai, named after a famous Russian explorer and ethnographer late nineteenth century, which toured places like Papua New Guinea. The nickname because he got killed at least twenty-four women and as many men, following exotic rituals of various Pacific ethnicities.
- Alexander Spetitsev killed and ate eighty people in Siberia. After three years in a mental hospital, doctors thought he was cured, he was released and worked hard to be in the practice of cannibalism once again, with the help of his sister and mother. After all, everyone knows women make better cooks than men.
Fritz Aarmann was beheaded in Germany on December 20, 1924, after committing such a large number of crimes that he was not even able to remember, even after consulting his day-timer, exactly how many. After selling the flesh of children. Georg Grossmann, Arman compatriot, could not encrypt the number of murders he committed, an estimated fifty, but what is known is what he did with the bodies: made them into spicy hot-dogs which he sold at the railway station where he worked.
Would you like fries with that?
Kate Webster's case continues to be even more curious. After killing the lady she worked with using a coal-ax and got rid of the major pieces throwing them into a river or burning them. That done, cooked the most "meaty" from which were extracted the fat, which she then bottled and sold to a restaurant like dressing dishes.
No point in letting it go to waste I suppose.
A mid-eighteenth century, an estimated 0.3% of the world population (about six million), subsisted on cannibalism.
As Louis Armstrong once sang:
"What a wonderful world..."
In a large percentage of carnivorous species, cannibalism is common. It is clear that the above cases are people with a serious psychological problem, now associated in some studies to a deficiency in certain genes. Who knows?
he problem arises in cases of necessity, certainly the best known, that of Uruguayan athletes in the Andes. Without going any further, a few days ago there was another case in a boat adrift with shipwrecks, which after a week they had to resort to cannibalism to survive. This case was suprised by the short time that happened just a week, until they decided to eat a partner.
My question is ... Would you be able to eat to a friend?
How long do you think your buddy would remain 'a buddy' in extreme conditions?