The TSA: Humiliation, Harassment, and Assault - The First Steps To Any Great Vacation!
The TSA has taken airport security to a whole new level: 'Enhanced' Insanity!
TSA Agent: "What dat in yo pants, sir?"
Passenger: "That would be my penis, ma'am."
And, not only was said protruding penis pointed out and discussed publicly - its existence was also verified privately - before its horrified owner was allowed to board a plane to paradise!
A funny little anecdote - except when you consider that YOU could be next! The new 'enhanced' airport security measures are being called nothing short of 'legal' assault - and public outrage is growing!
Especially when one factors in that the average TSA agent requires nothing more than a high school education - and earns about $14.00 to $18.00 an hour!
These 'enhanced' protocols can be so invasive as to leave sexual deviants envious, molesters breathless - and pedophiles furiously submitting resumes!
The truth of the matter is - they OWN you - and you pay top dollar for the privilege!
Here is but a smattering of eye-opening, jaw-dropping examples of the TSA's growing power and authority - and the innovative ways in which they manage to abuse it:
- Lori Dorn went through the airport scanner and was found to have strangely shaped prosthesis in her breasts. She explained that she had just had a double mastectomy and the surgeons had left material in both breasts which would allow her to have reconstructive surgery. She was not allowed to get the medical card from her luggage which would verify this assertion, and was forced to either undergo and hands-on examination - or miss her flight!
Lori made her flight. You do the math.
- Lenore Zimmerman - a dangerous looking 85 year old grandmother - was pulled from her wheelchair and strip searched - panties down to her dangerous 85 year old ankles! They bashed her leg with her own wheelchair and left her bleeding. They then called her a liar by denying the strip search ever happened!
Lenore made her flight, but her first stop was to a doctor, her second was to bed - and her third was to the media!!
- A mother was arrested at Nashville's International Airport and thrown in jail. Her crime? Trying to stop TSA agents from performing an 'enhanced' pat-down of her daughter. The daughter's age is omitted, but rumored to be very young. Perhaps even under the age of 6 - the 'approved' age to begin 'enhanced' pat-downs.
They missed their vacation.
- A 17 year old was detained because there was a gun embroidered on her purse. Yes - you read that correctly -she got through security with flying colors, but was harassed because of embroidery! She told them that she had traveled many times with the same purse - but - that was like speaking Latin to Russians! She was given the choice of checking it - or surrendering it!
The process caused her to miss her flight!
- Growing numbers of black women are complaining of being utterly humiliated by being forced to submit to their hair being poked, prodded, and patted down - AFTER being scanned without incident!
Can you say the 'R' word? Cause they sure 'R'!
While we all understand the need for security - these few examples leaves one wondering where exactly the lines are drawn between national security, personal integrity - and, oh yeah - those pesky 4th amendment rights!
If you are considering looking up the exact rules and regulations that the TSA operates under - allow me to save you a bit of time and trouble. Here are the first two!
1. TSA laws are secret and the general public is not privvy to them.
2. TSA laws are subject to change at any time with no notice (See Regulation 1.)