- Politics and Social Issues»
- India & South Asia Political & Social Issues
Indian Prime Minister's Visit To Japan
Narendra Modi and Shinjo Abe
Narendra Modi In Japan
Japan is a close friend of India for many years but now Modi is trying constantly to sharpen the blade of relation between India and Japan more. He is trying to make it better. Modi is not only the figure of India but now he has also attained the international repute and everywhere he is being discussed.As in the case of Barack Hussain Obama, Narendra Damodar Das Modi is brilliant orator. Modi has thoughts and he has flourishing language too. Shinjo Abe ,the Japanese counterpart of Modi welcomed him cordially and heartily.Prime Minister of India tried all to do the best for his country in Japan.He praised the Japanese work culture ,he made us remember that when Modi was Chief Minister in Gujrat he came in Japan twice ,once in 2007 and then in 2012 and did for his own state to make Gujrat prosperous and progressive.He succeeded in industrialization in his state in that time.But now ,in this visit,what has he done?
Modi and Shinjo Feeding The Fishes
Details Appointments of Indian Prime Minister in Japan
- Prime Minister Modi interacted with the children in Indian Embassy and interacted the children in Indian community while reception was held for him in Tokyo .He enjoyed the moment with the youngsters with full smile,, amusement and laughter.
- PM Modi Inaugurated the Vivekananda Cultural Centre at the Embassy of India in Tokyo.
- Modi met the emperor of Japan,his Majesty Akihito in Tokyo.
- The Governor of Aichi Prefecture, Hideaki Ohmura in Tokyo met Narendra Damodar Das Modi.
- PM Narendra Modi went to Sacred Heart University in Tokyo and there he was cordially welcomed by the teachers and the students.
- Modi is a worshipper of Netaji Subash Chandra Bose. He met a man of 99 year old. This man was one who was a friend and activist with Subhash Chandra Bose.
- PM Modi addressed at the inauguration of the TCS Japan Technology and Cultural Academy where he invited the members to have a test of unity in diversity in India.
- PM Modi met Minister of Foreign Affairs, Fumio Kishida, in Tokyo .
- The Deputy Prime Minister & Finance Minister, Mr. Taro Aso met the Indian Prime Minister
- The Minister of Defense, Mr. Itsunori Onodera also met Shri Narendra Modi in Tokyo.
- The Minister of Economy, Trade & Industry of Japan, Mr. Toshimitsu Motegi, met the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in Tokyo.
- Official Welcome Ceremony of PM Narendra Modi was held at Akasaka Palace.
- Tokyo Tea Ceremony for PM Modi was observed at Omotesenke Tokyo Hall .
- Modi along with Shinjo Abe drank the tea which was invited by the Japanese counterpart Abe Shinjo.
- The Prime Minister Modi gave Shinjo Abe - 'Swami Vivekananda and Japan' and the Bhagwad Gita .
- Modi arrived at Japan where he was welcomed by Shinjo Abe.
- A MoU was signed for Benaras and Kyoto.Modi wanted to have made Beneras as Kyoto ,the smart religious pollution free city.
- Modi fed the fishes along with Shinjo Abe as a practice of ceremony.
- Narendra Damodar Das Modi visited Toji Temple,a five storied pagoda in Japan.
- He went to Kinkaku ,a gold leaf coated temple.
A Worker of Indian National Army and Netaji:-
He met a man with heavy age to pay homage to him who was a worker in Subhas Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army. Modi tried to extract something special experiences with Netaji in his time.Narendra Modi decided to send an expert team who will make a tour in Japan and go around investigating and asking all survivors who were part and parcel of Netaji’s team. Thus they will make a documentary.
The head priest in Toji Temple
The Prediction of Future and Remembering the Past
An International Leader:-
Two questions are set in the thinking of Indians whether the visit to Japan is a fruitful one for the Indians or Modi visited Japan as a hobby to gratify his wander-thirst.This question has continually been peeping in front of us since his return to Delhi, the capital of India. Narendra Damodar Das Modi seems to have become one unavoidable ruler of the World.His speeches shows the depth of this statement.
India and Japan ,Two Leading Asian Countries:-
He wanted in Japan that India and Japan are two countries in Asia which are going to be the crucial countries in world’s politics. No other country is more preferable in Asia than Japan, as Modi affirmed. He did not forget to mention that the 21st century is only for both the countries. He reflected that India is incomplete without Japan ,and Japan is incomplete without India. Thus these two countries need to become friends for each other.
Deep Delved Relation Between India and Japan:-
He tried to establish the fact that the relation between India and Japan is not only good today or recently , it has been a close relation from the remote past. He ,when visited Toji temple, tried to make all remember about the Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh trilogy(Hindu gods) theory in respect of the structure of the Toji pagoda(the Buddhist temple).But what is better than beating the drums is to make Japan government's helping India by giving 3500 crore US dollar for developing infrastructure in India.
Strong Bondage between India and Japan
Key Outcome from This Visit
Indian Prime Minister says that it is said that 21st is Asia’s Century. He says India and Japan are two powerful Asian countries. He criticizes the encroachment by some expansionist countries. Maritime encroachment is a grave concern today. He says we have to accept either of the two paths: development or expansionism. According to him who follows the path of Buddha follows development. He says expansionism was a trend of 18th century. Now the world needs development.
Relation between India and Japan:-
The strategic partnership is raised to special strategic partnership. The relation between India and Japan has been upgraded with the active initiatives by the Prime Ministers. Both sides have signed five pacts including defense exchanges, cooperation in clean energy, transportation through roads and highways, healthcare and women .As stated , both the countries have signed a defense pact for regional stability. Japan has decided to double F.D.I . It has declared the investment of about $33.58 billion for the next five years. It has been given to promote infrastructure and setting up smart cities. It would be under the affect of India-Japan Investment Promotion Partnership. The allotment is also to clean up Ganges, the mainstream river of India.Japan has lifted ban on six entities including HAL. It was imposed after 1998 nuclear test. The assembly constituency of Narendra Modi Varanasi will be developed on the format of Japan’s Kyoto with the help of Japan
The declaration of forming a special management team under the Prime Minister’s Office to boost up investment proposals from Japan can be taken as a positive approach. Besides the decision to include two nominations in the special management team by the Japan government is unprecedented. These members would be included in the decision making team.
Modi has promised an environment apt for the investors. He says that even government of India has removed all type of difficulties investors may have felt for their investment. Investors will see red carpet for them instead of red tape. Strict regulations have been eased off.
He Modi says that India has three D. 3D means Democracy, Demography and Demand. These are most important for profitable business. India is one of the most competitive markets in the world.
TCS was inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi. TCS Japan Technology and Culture Academy is an training academy for the promotion of technological and cultural knowledge between IT professionals of the two countries, India and Japan. The 48 TCS students have been boosted up by Modi who says that when they will come to India for their training at various TCS location , they should not only take training seriously but also ‘gain knowledge from travelling in India’ . Thus he is preaching after Indian tourism.
Bullet train is expected to have an approximate speed around 300 kilometer per hour. To run bullet trains in India is a dream of PM Modi. Japan has said that Japan is ready to provide financial, technical and operational aid to start bullet train in India. The first bullet train would most probably be run between Ahmedabad and Mumbai at an estimated expenditure of about 60,000 to 70,000 crores INR.