LoadShedding is areally great problem in nepal
Loadshedding have been really a great problem in Nepal. Its been 6 or 7 years that this problem was started and the government is not able to solve this problem. Though Nepal is very rich in the water recources and can generate hydroelectricity in a very large quantity. But is not capable of building the big hydro projects due to reasons like lack of funds and unstability of the government. So Nepali people are facing the problem of loadshedding which is up to 20 hrs a day in the dry season and minimum 2 hrs a day in the raining season. The government says that there is not sufficient water in river to produce the sufficient electricity. Due to the loadshedding many social hazard have been occurring in the country. Many industries have been closed off, student are struggling for studying and criminal activities are also increasing. We are hoping the problem will be solved soon.
To solve this problem the following points and be effective :
- The existing hydro power plants should be maintained regularly.
- The funds provided by the foreign agencies should be wisely used.
- Corruption should be totally abolished.
- New research should be done to find the best sources to produce large amount of electricity.
- The people also should understand the importance of electricity and use efficient electrical appliances.