- Politics and Social Issues»
- India & South Asia Political & Social Issues
The Most Memorable and Inspirational Quotes from the great Teacher APJ Abdul Kalam through Pictures
Kalam's Wish on His Death
Beauty is in Heart,NOT in Face
What is birthday?
Avul Pakir Jainalabdin Abdul Kalam was born on 15th October in 1931 at Rameshwaram in the district of Ramanathapuram in Tamilnadu in a poor fisherman's family.He wished that after his death , it would not be a vacation on occasion of his death.He worshiped duty which was his far and foremost important than anything else.His life shows his ideals.This great but simple man love to win everything by heart.
- Don't declare a holy day on my birthday, Instead work an extra day, if you love me.
- I’m not a handsome guy,but I can give my HAND-TO-SOME one who needs help.Beauty is in heart ,not in face.
- Birthday – ‘The only day in your life .... Your Mother smiled when you cried.
- It is very easy to DEFEAT someone,but It is very hard to WIN someone.
To Defeat vs To Win
Make Attitude Different
Be More Difficult to Difficulties
New Meaning of F.A.I.L. , N.O.,E.N.D. Given by Kalam
Make Unstoppable Succession of Victories
Ignite the World with Goodness
APJ Abdul Kalam was a great teacher who motivated people around the world his inspirational speeches which enable people to excel even after their downfall .He is philosopher, teacher,guide and friend of the Indian sufferers who somehow have ,fortunately, received someone like Kalam who illuminates , enlightens the darker part of them.Kalam has a numerous memorable and inspirational words of which we are discussing the most brilliant quotes.
- All birds find shelter during a rain.But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you,but to help you realize your hidden potential and power ,let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
- If you fail,never give up because F.A.I.L. means ‘First Attempt In Learning’ .End is not the end,in fact E.N.D. means ‘Effort Never Dies’. If you get NO as an answer,remember N.O. means ‘Next Opportunity’.
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second ,more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.
- Dream is not what you see in sleep,dream is the thing which does not let you sleep.
- We are all born with a divine fire in us.Our efforts should be to give wings to this fire and fill the world with the glow of its goodness.
- You cannot change your future.But you can change your habits and surely your habits will change your future.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us
Change Habit to Change the Future
Face Problem and Challenge
Read Stories of Failure and Get Idea
No Success without Difficulties
Trust on Youself
Kalam ,the Student and Success Quotations
Avul Pakir Jainalabdin Abdul Kalam was a mediocre student who has shown that 'if there is a will, there is a way.'According to his teachers ,he was a common student as others .But his continuous effort to dream and excel has made him what he is today.He was graduated from St Joseph College in Tiruchirapally in Physics.Then he went to be admitted to Aero Space Engineering College to fulfill his dream to be a fighter pilot.It was custom for the college to appoint the first eight students who would stand in the final examination directly to the posts of fighter pilot. Unfortunately ,Kalam was not in first eight.He stood ninth. Thus his dream was broken. This great man did not give up hope in despair. He started to dream again with a new hope and became a scientist.
- Don’t read success stories,you will only get a message.Read failure stories,you will get some ideas to get success.
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking,because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.
- To succeed in your mission,you must have single minded devotion to your goal.
- What is success? When your ‘signature’ changes to ‘autograph’
Be Alone in Your Goal
Talent Search by Kalam
Friends are Students
For a Student, According to Kalam
Kalam worked hard and did not deviate his mind from his aim ever.How can a poor student be the first man of India ? It his because of his diligence and devotion.His life is really a life to follow.His life is a 'model life' which one can easily follow to prosper in career .His words should be the in mind .He enjoyed moments with students. He is called the president of the people. This is because he opened the unbreakable bolt of the front door of the Rashtrapati Bhawan to allow people especially the students to meet him.
- The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
- Sometimes,it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends,because now,when I look back, marks never make me laugh,but memories do.
- Climbing to the top demands strength whether it is to the top of mount everest or to the top of your career.
- Learning gives creativity,creativity leads to thinking ,thinking provides knowledge,knowledge makes you great.
Listen and Say
Learning Results In
Loving the Service Makes Colleagues Zealous
Hard Work and Duty is First Preference to Kalam
Since his childhoodhood, APJ Abdul Kalam worked hard. He was accustomed to such a heavy duties due to his family's poor condition.He used to distribute papers and earn money to cope with his studies.He read at night in the light of kerosene .Thus this diligent guy was strict in his labour.
- Love your job,but don’t love your company because you may not know when your company stops loving you.
- If you salute your duty,you no need to salute anybody,but if you pollute your duty ,you have to salute everybody.
- Thinking is the capital,enterprise is the way,hardwork is the solution.
Importance of The Father,the Mother , and the Teacher
If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.They are the Father,the Mother,and the teacher.
Importance of The Father,The Mother ,The Teacher
Leader,According to Kalam
APJ Abdul Kalam was elected the 11th President of India during congress period in the central in 2002 when the Indian prime minister was the learned gentleman economist Dr Manmohan Sing.Kalam served the service for five years. He was the science advisor of the prime minister during the period of B.J.P. in the center when the prime minister was gentle and the creator of golden rectangle ,Mr Atal Bihari Bajpeyi.Thus APJ kalam observed so many brave and talented politicians and found that leader means ,to him, a visionary enthusiast with capabilities to defend every difficulties with offensive retribution in necessity.