- Politics and Social Issues»
- United States Politics
Obama's "Secret Sauce"?
The "secret sauce" is called LEADERSHIP. They kept talking about it and Obama wasn't listening.
What a hypocrite! Who you may ask? I am referring to the present, and hopefully with the short lived term, President of my country. He was up in Iowa over the weekend talking his usual smack about how the Republicans didn't give the recipe for the "secret sauce" to straighten out what he has totally screwed up since taking office. I watched the majority of the convention and heard the recipe again and again - get rid of one Barack Hussein Obama. That is the base of the recipe - leadership. This is the same man who told the nation that he has better things to watch - sports - than watch what his opposition has to say about his failure to lead. So how would he know whether any recipe was rendered or not? It's hard to take responsibility for being the failure that he is, and I don't see him ever doing it. His vision of what has made this nation great and the average American's view seem at total odds at this juncture.
Maybe some of you are still buying the "Only Obama Can Rescue Us Brand" but I'm all for switiching brands and trying something different - secret or not.
"FACTS" speak much louder than Obama's rhetoric and constant fabrications and lies. Obama stepped up to the plate in 2008 explaining to us how he was going to make the ocean's waters recede and only he could heal the planet. During the past four years none of that has happened. Obama's "secret sauce" is made of empty promises and failed Keynesian economic theory where the federal government is the answer. It isn't the answer, but it sure is a big part of the problem. Obama has proven that he is a failure as a leader and now he wants to beg for a second chance. Leaders lead from the front, not the rear Barack.
My question to Barack Hussein Obama is, "Where the hell is the beef son?" You have to start with the beef before you can apply the "secret sauce" but maybe your Marxist mother failed to teach you that simple fact of life. Now you're going to tell us all what your plan is? We've seen what little of it there was and aren't satisfied with your performance as the leader of the free world. We don't want the United States of America to look like the rest of the world. We don't need your failed energy policies or the continued divisiveness that you have sown to cover up your poor leadership ability and performance. You see Obama, I bothered to actually listen to what all those speakers had to say and the sauce was right there for public consumption. The main ingredient is leadership. The leadership you failed to provide because you are made of Presidential timber.
Uh Huh! Just Repeat The Same Old, Same Old...Some Of Them Still Have The Hook In Their Mouth...
Obama answer this question during your convention. Why are we now paying over double the price for gasoline so that you can funnel our tax dollars to your "green energy" cronies as pay back for them bundling money for your campaign? The day he took office the average price per gallon was $1.78. Where is it now and why is it there? The blame lies in a failed energy policy instituted by Obama that has stifled using our own energy resources which would have choked OPEC where they need to be chocked? Ask yourself why that is? That part of the secret sauce was revealed last week and we've seen your version and don't like it. The price of gasoline/diesel has a direct impact at what we also pay at the grocery store and just about all of life's necessities. All so Obama can stroke his ego chasing windmills?
Obama unveiled his secret sauce recipe back in 2008 and it was based upon empty promises and hope and change. One of the best con men to enter national politics pulled the wool over too many eyes. Are yours still covered? Are you still buying his comical schtick out there as he promises more of the same? His recipe failed. Here's a short list of the results of Obama using his secret sauce without slapping the beef on the bun:
- Unemployment @ 8.3% even after his "plan" of spending about $1 trillion of tax payer money promising it would never rise above 8%. It did an upward take off and hasn't been below 8% since. The real number now being used is 23 million Americans out of work or under employed.
- Record price of gasoline and diesel which has more than doubled. He was generous with our tax dollars to his green buddies and shot down the Keystone Pipeline.
- Rising food prices directly attributable to #2.
- The medium household income has decreased by $4,300 under Obama. Feeling it yet?
- Addition of over $5 trillion to our National Debt. This from someone who promised he would cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.
- Passage of a health care bill that remains unpopular to this day even after we found out what is in it. Obamacare will be his legacy at the expense of concentrating on the economy and job creation.
- During his tenure no federal budget has been passed, mainly due to the inaction of the Democratically controlled Senate. Just a coincidence? I think not. About $6 trillion worth of thinking while you're doing that.
- "The Great Uniter" has transitioned himself into being "The Great Divider." Why? Because a failed administration has nothing else to run on.
Feel free to add any additional ingredients of your own below in your comments.
You take just the above ingredients and stir them up and you have a secret recipe for failure, only none of that is really a secret at all. We've seen what Obama CANNOT accomplish and it's time for a real change of course. He told us about his failure resulting in a one term Presidency. That needs to be a promise we make him keep.
If you voted for Obama in 2008 you were conned. I know that's hard for you to admit but the majority of people in this nation, by an overwhelming majority in fact, believe our nation is on the wrong course. It is and we know who has been at the helm for almost four years now. The very same man who told us he was going to heal the planet and make the waters of the ocean recede. My question is an easy one actually, "Who in the hell does Obama think he is saying something like that?" I rest my case. "Secret sauce" my hind quarters.
I ask again, "Obama where was the beef?" Maybe between his ears but not where it belongs on America's dinner tables.
The Frog Prince