Sarah Huckabee Sanders a Discredit to the Office of the Press Secretary
Time to say goodbye
Sarah H. Sanders, Press Secretary for the last 3 1/2 years for President Trump has been humiliated in front of the media and America, every time she defended the Presidents lies, the office lost credibility.
The Republicans stood behind the lies and defended them with every breath as did Sarah H. Sanders. It wasn't until April of 2019, when the Mueller report was released and the proof that Sarah H. Sanders admitted to lying to the American people that the lack of credibility was confirmed.
- Sanders had lied about the firing of James Comey saying that they'd had many concerns from FBI about Comey and it wasn't true, she pulled it out of thin air.
- She lied about the Trump Tower statement that she said Hope Hicks, his advisor had helped with the statement and it was Trump himself that had helped with it.
With the lack of credibility from the Press Secretary, the briefings eventually stopped. Instead, they turned in to driveway reports at the White House.
Sarah H. Sanders has chosen to leave her position at the end of the month and return to her home in Arkansas. She has mentioned in the past that she was flirting with running for Governor of Arkansas in 2022 and Trump all but confirmed it at her departure press conference.
It will be up to the people of Arkansas to decide whether she can actually be trusted as Governor, when she couldn't be trusted to tell the truth as Press Secretary.
What was she thinking?
Sarah Hucakbee Sanders is the daughter of right wing minister and former Governor Mike Huckabee, who follows up almost every tweet that President Trump makes to confirm him and spread his rhetoric.She is also the only daughter among brothers.
Sarah Sanders was born in Hope Arkansas and grew up in the world of Republican politics. It was in college when she became engrossed in it. Sanders attended Ouachita Baptist University in Arkansas, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in Political Science and minoring in Communications.
Her degree, her political connections through her father and hard work set her up for a great career in Republican politics.
- Field Coordinator in 2002- re-election campaign for her fathers Gubernatorial run.
- Regional Liason- US Department of Education (Congressional Affairs)
- Field Coordinator in 2004 (Ohio)- For President Bush
- National Political Director- 2008- Mike Hucabee's Presidential Campaign
- Executive Director of HuckPac- Political Action Committee
- Served on many campaigns in various positions to include Tim Pawlenty's campaign.
Then she made the choice to work for Donald Trump and maybe in the next couple of years people will have forgotten that she gave up her credibility to protect Donald Trump who has lied over 11,000 times to the American people.
The biggest lie to date that she made, "I can definitely say the President is not a liar and it's insulting that question would be asked." Was it bad judgement or another lie?
With the internet and information so readily available, only time will tell.
Caught in a lie
© 2019 Lady Liberty