How to Tell If You or Someone Is Racist - Do the Racist Questionnaire
So here we go again, another article about racism. But how can we ignore racism when it is dished out daily to many minority groups such as Hispanics, Asians and most of the times America's own gifted black people. When you talk to many people about racism you will get the very same answers, "Racism is mean and ignorant and should be stomped out of our society." Then you say something like "lets sign a petition to help or lets go march peacefully together all race holding hands as a signal that racism should never be tolerated," then you see those same people who talk tough against racism push their heads in the ground like an ostrich trying to hide its body.
Then there are those who act ignorant simple because they are too ashamed of racism or they don't care about racism and want it to seem like racism does not exist when it does. Racism exist in the past and it is alive and well today. As a matter of fact, racism has evolved like an alien species. There is not just the physical abuse of black people across America, but the mental, financial and psychological racism which exist today.
- Black people know this too well. Walking down the street with a hoodie on with a pack of chocolate in your pocket listening to rap music is warrant enough to get you cornered by a zillion police cars that are calling for a zillion backup to frisk and search this chocolate carrying music loving black teenage boy. While at the same time the white chief of police son is busy distributing large amounts of drugs all over the country. Physical racism is simply being harassed because you are black, Asian or of some Hispanic origin.
- You go for a job interview with your two degrees, one in engineering and the other in arts. You are successful and land gets hired by the company. You think that you are well paid as you are in one of the top post at the organization only to find out that the white guy you supervise is actually getting the same pay or even more than you. You begin to wonder what is going on and when you ask about it everyone seems to be mum about it. You have just been dished a heavy dose of Physiological Racism. How? Well you are fully qualified and you have landed a top post in your organization, doing a slave load of work while the white guy you supervise whistles along the way. Once you realize what is happening it will affect you mentally if you are not strong.
- Instead of putting in more funds to support many troubled intercity communities, the government funds military gear for police and builds and pumps funding into building more prisons. The lack of skill and education will only breed criminals and criminals only end up being killed or in jail. Without any proper education or skill, what you find is a cycle of poverty which continues in depressed communities and once the community stays depressed then the financial burden stays along with them.
So let’s do a little fun exercise. Let’s find out how racist you are. Don't be afraid to do the racist questionnaire. Let’s get started.
1. What Race Are You?
2. Do you believe that your race is superior?
3.Which race do you hate most?
4.Which Race do you believe the earth doesn't need?
5. Do you support interracial relationships?
6.Would you allow your child to have friends of different races?
7.Do you believe talking about racism is important?
8.Should there be different laws for different races?
9.Which race do you believe is smarter?
10.Which race are you mostly afraid of?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.— Dr. Martin Luthor King
11.When you hear the word Watermelon, which race comes to mind?
12.When you hear the word noodles, which race comes to mind?
13. Do you have racist friends?
14. Do you laugh at race jokes?
15. Are you apart of or supports the Neo Nazi or any supremacist racial groups?
16. Do you believe white people should be paid more than any-other race for doing the same or less work?
How To Tally Your Racist Points
There are 16 questions being polled. For each answer you give which is deemed to be racist. One point will be added to your score. If an answer is not deemed racist nothing will be added to your score. If your tally has more points than half the questions asked you are the biggest racist and your soul will not rest in peace. See the non-racist answers below. A non-racist person will have a minimum score of 0. Question number one is omitted as that is not a racist question
2.no, 3.none, 4.none 5.yes, 6.yes, 7.yes, 8.no, 9.none, 10.none, 11.none, 12, none, 13.no, 14.no, 15.no, 16.no
score of 1-15=racist
score of 0 = none racist
© 2015 Clive Williams