The Trump Effect 2019
In the two and a half years of the Trump administration, things are looking up on all fronts. I called this the Trump Effect because it is happening because of Trump and no one else. Like him or hate him, depending on which political leaning, he is going down in history as a most consequential figure. It is ironic that the media, who is hell bent on destroying this President, played an active role in helping him succeed.
- Sept. 2019
Here are just a few of the top issues where Trump is succeeding...
- appointments to the Supreme court and numerous circuit and district court justices.
- tax reform, a major overhaul of our tax code in 30 years.
- energy independence. His support of coal and natural gas and the pipeline and fracking has made our nation a net export of energy.
- Jobs and employment stats is at a record high across all demographics.
- Wages are rising adjusted for inflation.
- manufacturing jobs are coming back to the homeland.
- our military is rebuilding their reserves.
- trade deals like the USMCA renegotiated more favorable for the American workers.
- wall street at record highs, up 56% since the election of 2016.
- We are starting to build the wall despite opposition from the Democratic controlled House.
- ISIS decimated.
- Working on a new trade deal with China...
- pulling out of the Paris Accord.
- Ending the Iran nuclear deal negotiated by John Kerry and the Obama admin.
- initiated talks with North Korea...
- support Israel by moving our embassy to Jerusalem.
- Prison incarceration reform.
The End of ISIS
Contrast with Previous Administration
One of the key to Trump’s success is the proper use of executive orders and legislation. Contrary to President Obama, who chose to use executive orders to get his way, Those orders are easily rescinded. A bill or legislation passed through Congress is much harder to get but long lasting. The ACA of President Obama is a case in point. It is one of the few accomplishments of Obama which was a terrible piece of legislation but yet survived attempts by Trump and the GOP to repeal it.
- the Dreamer executive order DACA
- Paris Accord
- Iran Nuclear Deal
- EPA attack on coal industry
The Biased Media
One of the side benefit of Trump is exposing the corrupt and biased main stream media. Some media personalities has contracted TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Here is the poster child of this real affliction.
Brian Ross of ABC miss reported a news story about Trump which caused the DOW to drop 350 points.
The New York Times has been a liberal press for a long long time. Lately, it has fallen off the deep end. It is plain for everyone to see. Shocking but true and they just don’t care anymore. They have lost all sense of objectivity when it comes to Trump and his associates. His appointment of Brett Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS is case in point...
Trump is winning for America and the American people. His simple message of MAGA is helping our country get out of the economic morose of the Obama years. This is helping everyone from all economic strata. He has singlehanded raised our collective wealth. Everyone with an IRA or a 401K or a 403B has benefited. Going forward, his current trade tariff with China is going to help us be more competitive in the global economy. It is the right thing to do at this time. China is a force to be reckoned with. They have a huge population and a super power in its own right. We have no problem with China in a level playing field. The problem has been they were cheating at our expense. Trump is trying to put a stop to it. He is the only President from either party willing to take this on. That is leadership
Finally, the media has been exposed for who they really are. A bonus that came with a Trump presidency. For conservatives, this is long over due.
Some Related Info
- The #WalkAway Movement Is Taking America By Storm
At now over 100,000 members in its Facebook group and widespread .09/23/2019 17:57:48PM EST.
- Trump Approval Rating Hits 50% In Latest Rasmussen Tracking Poll
The latest Trump approval rating is great news for the president, as he has offically hit 50% approval in the latest Rasmussen
- Trump Accomplishments...289 and Counting...
- NYT Report Details New Kavanaugh Sexual Misconduct Claims | Time
A New York Times report has corroborated more details about a sexual misconduct case involving Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
- New York Times editor admits paper is very, very (very) biased - Washington Times
The muckity mucks in the liberal media pshaw the claim like you've said the sun rises in the west. Big wigs across the massive media conglomerates repeat the denial until they're blue in the face: There is no liberal bias in the media, they say.
- List of executive actions by Barack Obama - Wikipedia
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Jack Lee