Traditionalism, Is It Really That Bad?
What is so heinous about traditional values?
If you listen to the retoric of the progressives you may belive that those of us who call ourselves traditionalist are a bunch of toothless hics who believe that the World is flat or some other nonsence. But what are traditional values?
Here is a list of traditional values that most traditionalist adhere to no matter what their cultural or religious background.
1. The belief that you are not the most important person in the Universe. In other words, you're not a braggard.
2. Taking care of your family.
3. Honoring the elderly.
4. Being a faithful friend.
5. Being a good example for those younger than yourself.
6. Being kind and merciful.
7. Treating others with respect.
8. Love of Country and being concern for its welfare.
9. Honoring and respecting those who risk their lives to protect us and defend our freedom.
10. Paying your taxes.
11. Paying your bills. (Yes, there may be times because of circumstances beyond your control like a severe illness or loss of a job that you may get behind with the bills. But you do your very best to eventually pay them all off.)
12. Being truthful.
13. Doing your very best whether it's at work, school, or in sports.
14. Taking responsability for your mistakes--not blaming others.
15. Moral clarity. You don't believe in calling Good Evil and Evil Good.
Ok Progressives, which of the above do you find so heinous?
Until next time, take care and stay safe!