profile image 52

How can I get my gun back if I sign a plea and have no criminal record and my case is over?

I was facing aggravated assault , terroristic actions ,and asssault .. We or I signed a plea bargain serving only probation.What I need to know is can I get my gun back from seizure of the police after everything is done .


sort by best latest

Christopher Floyd profile image60

Christopher Floyd says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago
 |  Comment