Here are some suggestions:
1. How the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer.
2. Religious fanaticism and its global consequence
3. Global consensus and response to Global warming.
4. The impact of internet on mankind
5. Energy crisis and global response
6. Exploitation of labor in third world countries by large corporations.
7. Security concerns on the rise of China as a naval super power.
8. Workable solutions for the Indo-Pakistani conflict.
9. Workable solutions for the Arab- Israeli conflict.
10. Impact of the rise of Christian fundamentals and conservative groups in the US.
11. Racial discrimination to those with Indian origins in places like Australia, Sri-Lanka, Malaysia and other parts of world.
12. Global impact of Iran becoming a nuclear power.
13. Impact of poor infrastructure in India, which affect commerce and commuter travel. In US, China, Europe and parts of Asia they have interstate, autobahn and other efficient means of transportation.
15. Indian response to rise in terrorism
16. How well are those with Indian origins doing in the West, especially in US and Europe.
17. Global impact of Bollywood.
18. Foreign impact on Bollywood.
19. How India maintains internal peace with many diverse religions within it borders.
20. Comparison of social Indian values and Western values.
Well Ashok, I wish you all the best!