Why the U.S. Economy will get worse if Barack Obama becomes the President
Barack Obama places his hands on the wrong place during the singing of the National Anthem
President George W. Bush has been made the Scapegoat of the Bad Economy.
In this year's presidential campaign the number one issue is the economy. The Democrats are telling the American people that the bad economy is caused by the Bush Administration. At this time the incumbent president George W. Bush has one the lowest approval rating of any president in modern times. The main reason for his unpopularity is because of two factors - the War in Iraq and the bad economy. In actuality both are not his fault, but in an election year the opposition party makes him the scapegoat. This is politics.
President Bush is trying very hard right now to salvage his reputation, and he wants to go out of office on a high note. You can see him making every effort to minimize the death casualties of Americans in Iraq. The surge has succeeded. The U.S. Treasury has sent out checks to American families in the name of Tax Relief. Our neighbor used the money to build a new fence. All of us can use some extra cash to make life better. Although gasoline price has gone to over $4.00 a gallon, and food prices have gone up only a little bit higher, but we can still survive. Thanks to President Bush's effort to go out of office in a better economic environment.
A Barack Obama presidency will cause Inflation and Increase in Constructoin Costs
If Barack Obama takes office as the president in January 2009 you can expect construction costs will increase. Here are the simple reasons and logic why it will happen.
- 1. Obama is very popular amongst American voters because of his stand against the War in Iraq. His campaign has twisted John McCain's remark of a 100 years American troop occupation into a 100 years war in Iraq. Obama has promised to pull American troops out of Iraq in his first year of office as the president. Iran will step into Iraq as soon as American troops are pulled out. Iran wants to annihilate Israel and have a free passage into that country by going through Iraq. According to the latest news Israel is preparing for war with Iran. There will be more unrest in the Middle East which will inevitably result in higher petroleum prices after Obama takes office.
A lot of building materials are manufactured from petroleum. Asphalt roof shingles, plastic goods, etc. are petroleum by-products. Higher oil prices will result in higher transportation costs for materials. This will affect the housing and home building industry adversely. It is already bad now. It will get even worse when Obama becomes the president.
- 2. Both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have blamed NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) for the loss of jobs by U.S. workers. Obama wants to bring back the jobs to Americans. Whilst this will help some workers here it will also mean higher costs of manufactured products in the future.
NAFTA has been helping the construction industry in U.S. by allowing low income Mexican laborers to receive special permits to work in this country. Who knows what Obama might do when he renegotiates the agreements with NAFTA to let higher income American laborers back to the work force that will result in higher construction costs.
Up until now, the Bush Administration has not strictly enforced the immigration laws on undocumented workers in the U.S. because of the provision of cheap labor especially in the construction industry. In Texas undocumented laborers work in construction such as concrete work, bricklaying, roofing, etc. The Texas government keeps one eye shut.
Barack Obama is the most liberal senator in 2007
According to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007.
Barack Obama speaks of change. He gives vague comments about being a different kind of politician. These past months have proven him to be just like most other politicians, getting down in the mud and slinging it at everyone around him, taking money from corporations he claims he doesn't, taking cash (over $170 million) from lawyers working in lobbying firms (you thought he honestly didn't take money from lobbyists?)
Barack Obama's association with a radical and racist church, and shady characters shows his Liberal Position
Barack Obama is as liberal as they come. Which is why he feels comfortable in a racist church under the spirtual guidance of a racist who hates America (under this guidance for 20 years)...it's why he feels comfortable hosting political fundraisers at the home of a terrorist couple in Chicago. It's why he feels comfortable buddying up to shady characters like Tony Rezko. It's why his wife says she's never been truly proud of her country until her husband ran for president, or that America is downright "mean" as a nation.
Barack is far out of the mainstream, but most of his supporters either don't realize that, or they're so taken by his messiah-like personality that they don't have time enough to even learn anything about the man and his views, or how he'd attempt to change the very basic foundations of this great nation.
Economists predict a Stock Market Crash if Obama is elected as the President
American economists do not paint a rosy picture of the economy in the coming year 2009 if Barack Obama is to become the most liberal president of the United States. For starters Obama is a rookie in the U.S. Senate for only 18 months and he has little or no experience with economics. Let us look at some of his economic policies.
- 1. Obama plans to return to the failed policies of high taxation coupled with an expansion of government spending. That is the way he will fund his programs.
- 2. Worse, Obama says he is absolutely committed to almost doubling the capital gains rate - something he will easily accomplish with a Democrat Congress. In the coming months - when investors realize that Obama will raise the cap gains rate - there could be a stampede of asset sales as investors rush to take their profits now to avoid Obama's doubling of the tax rates next year.
- 3. Not only would Obama increase the capital-gains tax rate from 15 percent to as much as 28 percent, he wants to allow the 2001 and 2003 Bush tax cuts to expire in 2010, which effectively raises taxes on Americans by tens of billions of dollars.
These are only some of the reasons why many economists are predicting a possible Stock Market crash on November 5, 2008, the day after Election Day, if Barack Obama is elected President of the United States.