jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is lord mcalpine a Tory Grandee

1. seanorjohn profile image82
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

Is he still a member of the conservative party? He funded them but is now living in Italy. I wonder if he will relocate soon.

1. seanorjohn profile image82
      seanorjohnposted 4 years agoin reply to this

What a coincidence. Tomorrow he will be in all the newspapers denying he is a child abuser. I wonder whether he will sue me. I guess not because no one responded to this. I'm just rubbish at social media.

2. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

Actually the man who was on TV about this issue has tonight stated that the former MP you name and who is being named in social media is not the guilty party.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Makes you wonder if he's been "got at".

3. 2uesday profile image84
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

When I heard the radio program and it did not come across in that way. He has stated words to the effect that the MP is not the man he identified to the police.

My thoughts on this are that if anyone ill treats a child in anyway deserves to be caught and punished by the legal system. But if people are falsely accused it does not help the true criminals to be caught.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's a difficult one.

What I heard on BBC radio several hours ago was that it was another man called McAlpine who was accused, and that although this McAlpine was related to the accused, it was not him.

WTF!

So Lord McAlpine has a known child abuser in his family?

Or not.
      Money has come into play here.

This is a can of worms.

But at the end of the day, there are a lot of victims sad

4. robert.lipscombe profile image60
    robert.lipscombeposted 4 years ago

interesting to see that Boris Johnson has come out as the fluffy doberman for the secret england...
    in demanding that the BBC should prove that they were not acting out of malice etc.. and in his re-iteration and support of the rabid hatred with which paedophiles are viewed - entirely as result of the establishment-engineered strategy - he rolls up the tanks to threaten the crowd..
    ho-hum
    but the crowd must not be daunted, not yet, at least-  bear in mind that the establishment has very clever minds organising its strategies; and one of them clearly is to make the whole issue so hot, so dangerous that it is virtually a taboo-area..an area in which a carefully fostered national hysteria will easily and readily provide 'false positives' ie the apparently false naming of establishment criminals.. the better to enable a crushing reaction by the 'authorities'..
    remembering that the secret england controls the authorities, hence the fabled 'folly' of judges, the incredible 'incompetence' of policemen and social services workers ... so what are we to do?
    We need to think up our strategy for dragging the secret england into the light.

5. robert.lipscombe profile image60
    robert.lipscombeposted 4 years ago

working