jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

want chiru to be cm

1. Anamika S profile image48
    Anamika Sposted 8 years ago

I have nothing against Chiranjeevi, infact i like him as an actor.But  I don't think he has done anything significant to the society that people would want him to be a CM.

2. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

The social status of a society can be ascertained by knowing who is their leader.
    In Tamilnadu, only cinema personalities come to rule the states. It shows that those people never feel serious about their future. They expect that the cine-hero will be real hero. To create an enlightened society in Tamilnadu and Andhra, it is enough if a legislation comes prescribing some qualification to those who stand elections. Ignorant voters and ignorant rulers are a disease to the country.
    In some sense, Tamilnadu people are more enlightened, but ignorant about choosing their leaders. One party boss dances with young heroines in a cinema and talk policy matter with the people. How will this society improve? Almost a dozen cine heroes have started political parties and are dreaming on the CM's chair. It is a curse that major national political parties vie each other to enter into coalition with the new-hero-leaders.
    However, welcome to Chiranjeevi.

3. VENUGOPAL SIVAGNA profile image59
    VENUGOPAL SIVAGNAposted 8 years ago

The Andhra Chief Minister's chair has seen eminent personalities like Potti Sriramulu and PV Narasimha Rao. Now actors like NTR and Chiranjeevi are occupying it. Unless Chiranjeevi proves his worthiness, it will be treated as a curse on Andhra people. NTR looked first like god to the people. After Sivaparvathy episode, he was cursed by people. So, let people think more than twice before choosing their leaders. No use cursing afterwards.

1. dingdong profile image60
      dingdongposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you on this smile

4. willpower123 profile image53
    willpower123posted 8 years ago

You are absolutely right Anamika.I agree with your views.A person who has done nothing for the society wants a CM chair directly?????????

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Is "doing something for the society" a qualification to become a CM??big_smile:

I don' think so, if one looks at the current batch of CMs!

1. dingdong profile image60
        dingdongposted 8 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

working