jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

British member of parliament,George banned from canada.

1. accofranco profile image73
    accofrancoposted 8 years ago

British members of parliament banned from canada.Is this fair?

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

Why do you post everything twice? Is it twice as important or a technical glitch? You are referring to MP George Galloway a fervent supporter of the Palestinians, and the
    Israel "Public Security" Agreement with Canada.

3. accofranco profile image73

It is a technical problem please i am sorry.

4. Make  Money profile image68
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

I'm from Canada and no I don't think it was fair.  Here's a video with George Galloway explaining his side of the story.  He is right about the existing Canadian Conservative minority government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAm7rfHKSyY

5. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Interesting topic.  Honestly I have not been reading the news as much as I should these days, so it was good to catch up on a few things.

6. LondonGirl profile image89
    LondonGirlposted 8 years ago

Gorgeous George is nuts, though.

7. SweetiePie profile image84

I need to read more about him then.  So what else has he done?

8. LondonGirl profile image89

Appeared on Celebrity Big Brother. Made a Grade A pillock of himself.

Went to the Gaza Strip. Made a Grade A pillock of himself.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Aww...I want him to come to Canada and make a Grade A pillock of himself smile

9. SweetiePie profile image84

I was reading about George on wiki and he seems a little flamboyant.  He strikes me as being almost annoying as Rush Limbaugh in some of his antics.

10. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 8 years ago

Anything for 15 mins of fame isn't it lol lol

11. accofranco profile image73

George is a passionate man,reaching out for the oppressed,campaigning against israel war on Gaza,and truth,war cannot bring peace on Earth,it rather destroys our ever efforts in a drift,war must stop,stand against war and climate change.

12. SweetiePie profile image84

My honest opinion is more should be done for Palestians in Gaza, but George seems to make some flamboyant gestures and statements.  You do have some good points though accofranco.  Israel does need to do more to protect and respect the right of the people in Gaza.  I think there is way too much fighting on both sides.

1. accofranco profile image73
      accofrancoposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Especially the children of Gaza.They have seen too much.If not for copyrite reasons,i would have published some of my poem compilations for the children of Gaza,but i don't think its safe here though.Anyway,the entire Earth must condemn all leaders engaging in wars,as a way of bringing peace,war in most cases,is a silent way of murder.Stop war,invest the war spending on projects to save the earth!

13. LondonGirl profile image89

GG had a photo opp with the leader of Hamas to be presented with a Palestinian "passport". If that isn't idiotic, I don't know what is.

working