jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If we had a re-do on the last presidential election, would you change your vote

1. rsmallory profile image77
    rsmalloryposted 8 years ago

If we had a re-do on the last presidential election, would you change your vote and why?

I'm not asking who you voted for-only if you would change your vote today. Obama's losing ground in the poles, do you think his voters think they made a mistake or just aren't satisfied with his actions so far? Why do you think he is losing ground? Are the voters to fickle or impatient?

2. profile image0
    TypingTornadoposted 8 years ago

i would absolutely vote the same as i did -- libertarian.  i cannot say i am for any particular individual, but when i vote, i vote for the PLATFORM -- not the man (or woman).  when one votes for the platform, one votes for the methodology of dealing with circumstances -- rather than voting for an individual...  looks...  personality...  rhetoric, etc.

3. profile image0
    ChristopherDposted 8 years ago

I would vote the same. I voted for the under dog and we may have not won but we will be back.

4. ibhandy profile image60
    ibhandyposted 8 years ago

I'd vote the same--for President Obama.  Are Americans really so flip-the-channel-instant-answer absurd that we have forgotten how we got to where we are?  Leading economists and the Administration pointed out  just 90 days or so ago that the stimulus bill was an attempt to get us moving again and that no one knew for sure if it would work because we are in uncharted waters.  We took years to get here with many systemic problems in our economic machinations which can not be fixed by a quick flip of the channel. We need more thinking and less shouting.  I'm putting down my remote long enough to give this new show a chance.  It offers a lot more promise than the tired old rerun we have been enduring.

5. BudHasherdashery profile image56
    BudHasherdasheryposted 8 years ago

I voted for the lesser of two evils, was not about to put McCain into the oval office.  I would change my vote, and cast it in favor of Mickey Mouse, or Goofy as a write in protest vote.  These two men were never about doing right by America, but instead were and are all about personal glory.

6. rsmallory profile image77
    rsmalloryposted 8 years ago

thanks for your answers guys! I appreciate all of you taking the time to answer.

Closed to reply

working