jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have over 24 years of work experience, which of that 14 years spent in the tel

1. profile image45
    hawkeyeswilsonposted 8 years ago

I have over 24 years of work experience, which of that 14 years spent in the telecommunications...

industry working for companies like MCI, MCIWORLDCOM and Level3.

Last year I decided to make a career change to go work for a financial institution.   I was hired as a Business Analytics Analyst, which my job requires I pull data reports on transactions so Business Analysts and Project Manager can make informed decisions based on that transactional data.

I have always received positive feedback from my peers and they always ask me to pull reports for them.  I just received my first annual performance review and my Manager made numerous negative comments about my performance over the past yea

2. flameater profile image58
    flameaterposted 8 years ago

Hi Wilson, it's very disappointing to receive negative comments about our work when we have put so much into it, especially when our peers have constantly been informing us that we are doing well. However, you need to complete your question so that we can understand your situation better and see if we have an answer for you smile

3. jossecarr profile image60
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

I agree with flameater. It is really disappointing when your boss does not recognize all the hard work you exert on your job.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

It is nice to ask them feedback from time to time. I bet you are new to that job and that job is kinda difficult one, it needs familiarity and more research, although I know you are adept on it. Wait for more months and then hopefulyl your assessment will be ok. I hope you're ok now. ti is past seven months already. Good luck!