Would Hilary Clinton still be "popular" if she broke up with Bill when he cheate

1. retellect profile image76
    retellectposted 7 years ago

Would Hilary Clinton still be "popular" if she broke up with Bill when he cheated?

2. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 7 years ago

Not sure about this one. I think most women would have been supportive, but I have long thought she was the ambitious one of the pair.

3. JaneCitizen profile image55
    JaneCitizenposted 7 years ago

I think she would have been a great example for everyone. Why stay in a relationship that is over? But no, she used Bill Clinton and his popularity and his influence to nose her own way to possibly run for president. I would not have voted for her if she made it to the presidential running.

I don't think she would ever truly be popular. I find that she is as cowardly as all the others. My issue with ALL government is that these people were elected to be the voice of the people. So as they run, they say what we want to hear, yet when we do elect them, they jump on the bandwagon of what other members think is popular, not what the people want.

Hell Pelozi (not sure on her spelling) is just as much a bully as Obama.

I guess I am fed up with this government. It seems that they have forgotten the basic of all principles. That the hardest thing to do is the right thing, and instead they just go with the majority and lose themselves in a crowd. Lemmings.... all of them.