jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think about the changes to come that will limit access to the intern

1. deegle profile image60
    deegleposted 7 years ago

What do you think about the changes to come that will limit access to the internet?

Control of the internet is no longer controlled by the U.S. ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) has been turned over to the United Nations. Other nations such as Australia is about to require government Anti-Virus Software to be installed in all computers, but is actually intended to limit access to websites the government does not want people to see.

2. profile image50
    meatmashposted 7 years ago

Where did you hear about this? This is very serious.. It is the start of the new world order and total control over every person's rights. It will ignite an uproar in the web community I think.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

since when did the US contol the internet?

4. Support Med. profile image74
    Support Med.posted 7 years ago

I have not heard about this. What have you heard and is there a site or video to go to where all may view it?

5. Springboard profile image83
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

The latest news I heard regarding the Internet had to do with the FCC wanting to reclassify the Internet as a "telecommunications service" so that it can have more oversight over it. There was a story by Dennis Kneale on CNBC.COM about it if you care to read it.