jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

If you could change one thing about President Obama, what would that be?

1. cindybarrymore profile image61
    cindybarrymoreposted 7 years ago

If you could change one thing about President Obama, what would that be?

This could be anything, a trait, a policy, etc. Please explain fully.

2. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Even though I did not vote for him,  I would  give him more power as president to unlock the gridlock that is washington. And to actually fire  some of congress and senate , especially career polititians [ right and left ]  To much fillabustering and complacency now......... They use it as weapons.  As well, I would let him use nukes to wake up the  apathy of voters.......

cindybarrymoreposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Will Obama get a second term? Your thoughts on the Romney-Ryan ticket, please.

3. Angry Granny profile image55
    Angry Grannyposted 7 years ago

Nothing. Obama is completely irrelevant puppet placed into the White House with only one purpose: to distract you form the real power. As long as the people would buy that baloney about Repulsive (“R”) and Despicable (“D”) wings of the same oligarchy as two legitimate political parties with opposite views they’d engage in discussion about Obama like he matters.

The truth is, he does not matter. He’s just a nice, black at all, face that knows how to deliver a teleprompter speech, raise his head like Snoopy would and utter some nonsense the people gobble up without thinking.

Could you do better as president?

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

He needs to have the balls to stand up to the Pentagon. High defense spending and these expensive wars are killing us financially.

Do you think he'll flash more "balls" in his 2nd term? Personally, I believe he will. It's my belief that Obama is trying not to evoke stereotypes of "angry black man," especially for those who may have trouble discerning between that and strength.

5. AlexDrinkH2O profile image79
    AlexDrinkH2Oposted 5 years ago

I would change his title to "ex-president."

Lol - I'm an Obama supporter. But I chuckled at your answer. Do you still feel the same, given the current GOP presidential candidates?

working