jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which charities/non-profit organizations do you donate to around Christmas time,

1. SnowRose profile image62
    SnowRoseposted 7 years ago

Which charities/non-profit organizations do you donate to around Christmas time,

and do you continue to give to the same charity/NOP's or different ones throughout the year?

2. SnowRose profile image62
    SnowRoseposted 7 years ago

(Correction) *and do you continue to give to the same charities/NPO's or different ones throughout the year?

3. Chris Simiriglia profile image60
    Chris Simirigliaposted 7 years ago

I try to spread my giving out throughout the year. My biggest gifts usually go to local agencies serving people who are homeless, food distribution and meal programs.  On a larger note, I support Doctors without Borders, Pathways to Housing, and Habitat for Humanity.

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i give to the salvation army which is kind of ironic since i'm an athiest but i have never heard anything bad about them. i also give to several local charities and i help our at habitat for humanity.

5. shodge profile image62
    shodgeposted 7 years ago

www.thearkdothan.org

this is the shelter I volunteer at, and this is where all my donations go! If you are looking for a place to donate, find the homeless shelter nearest you! these are the places that need the most!!

working