jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

1. swedal profile image71
    swedalposted 7 years ago

What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

2. rafken profile image77
    rafkenposted 7 years ago

It doesn't matter if someone judges you or not. It is how you judge yourself that matters. I would do nothing different.

3. Buffoon profile image74
    Buffoonposted 7 years ago

If you would, then you deserve the judging!  HAHA

4. vishal.rossi profile image71
    vishal.rossiposted 7 years ago

i would have killed all my enemies who dented my image

5. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Well, I guess I'd become an assassin for the public good.

Making a list is easy.

6. naijainvestor profile image61
    naijainvestorposted 7 years ago

i would become a tyrant since i know i would not be judged by anybody . I would also try to discuss certain issues with my parents and tell them certain truths plainly, since i know "who cares."

7. L a d y f a c e profile image78
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Stop wearing clothes?

I got over being judged a long time ago when I was judged no matter what I did, and said *shrug, f*** it, might as well be me smile

I would start calling people (more) on their BS (without crossing the line into being mean)

8. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

People's judgments don't mean a lot. It's more about them than about you.                                                                             .

9. John B Badd profile image59
    John B Baddposted 7 years ago

I would drive faster, run red lights in the middle of the night and come to a lot of rolling stops.  I would quit my day job and just took what I needed to survive.  I would squat in mansions while no one was living in them and test drive a different car every week (I would keep them for a week long test drive then give them back.)

That being said if I had to choose a world without laws I would choose the laws every time.  We have rules for a reason and I am happy to follow them to live in a civilized society.   Still it is nice to fantasize about things.

10. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

This will be an odd answer, but it's true:  when I was a young man, I was sort of brainwashed by extreme right wing Christianity, and so now, late 30's, I wish that I had slept around more when I was younger.

working