jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you were to interview any one person of your choice, who would it be?

1. the50marathons17 profile image84
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

If you were to interview any one person of your choice, who would it be?

What would you ask? Why him or her?

2. American_Choices profile image79
    American_Choicesposted 7 years ago

Bill Gates - he created a mega empire - understood the marketplace and combined his technical skills with a consumer need.

3. anthonybooks profile image58
    anthonybooksposted 7 years ago

right now that would be mubarak and i would ask him why an 82yr old president who is oviously not wanted, and made his catch of 75 billion usd for a good pension savings,is still holding on to that chair of power,

4. phoenixarizona profile image69
    phoenixarizonaposted 7 years ago

Nelson Mandella. To be arrested for what he was arrested for and then sat in jail for so long only to love, forgive and lead the country that once condemned him

5. lookatmenow profile image68
    lookatmenowposted 7 years ago

Ahhh!! So many people, i cant just choose one...instantly I think of all the greatest rulers of humanity...and that is already millions

but one

Jesus, and if he didn't exist...than Shakespeare

6. ExpertCLB profile image62
    ExpertCLBposted 7 years ago

Sarah Palin

I'd like to ask her just who does she think she is fooling!

7. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I think, for me, it would be Lee Harvey Oswald.  I would like to fill in the holes with regard to the JFK assasination.  I don't know how much he knew but what he did not know might tell us volumes. There are things that I would like to ask related to Jack Ruby and the police officer, JD Tippit and his involvement with them. I would like to know more about New Orleans...specifically the connection with David Ferrie.  I would like to understand whether he was an unknowing patsy or whether he acted as one of the perpretrators of the crime and if indeed his trip to the Texas Theater was to meet his contact for getting out of the country...possibly David Ferrie. I think that would help immensely in tying up the loose ends of the Kennedy Assasination. WB

8. L a d y f a c e profile image77
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

Queen Elizabeth. Most definitely. She has had the most fascinating life, done some incredible things, and would have a completely different perspective of almost everything to share.

9. the50marathons17 profile image84
    the50marathons17posted 7 years ago

Thank you for all your responses. I am still trying to decide who it would be and I asked the question!

10. poorconservative1 profile image61
    poorconservative1posted 7 years ago

I hate to be the wet blanket here and I can already anticipate some of you thinking 'please, somebody just shut this guy up'. But you don't believe that these people would actually answer your questions honestly do you. Let's face it, an interview is an interview. But if honesty is a forgone conclusion then I want to interview Hitler, because that S.O.B. has alot to answer for. Well, maybe not Hitler. I might do something to him that I can't mention here.

11. karengibsonroc profile image80
    karengibsonrocposted 7 years ago

If i were to interview any one person of my choice it would have to be President Barack Obama

working