Are you a free man/woman on the land? or are you an employee of the state who ab

1. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Are you a free man/woman on the land? or are you an employee of the state who abides by their

every rule? most laws don't apply to you if you  don't consent  to them.

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

There are quite a few Concepts involved in your question ...

But briefly ... Every Thing, and Idea, Primarily Exists ... in ... The Created Human's Awareness, in Being ... meaning, Within, the Living Human's Mind.

Anyway your question involved Concepts are, the Physical entity of a Geo-Political State, Its Land, its Man and Woman composed Citizenry ... and ... The Abstract Ideals of ... Freedom, Employment, Rules, Laws, and Free Consent ... in Man's Willingly Abiding by the Abstract Ideals, vis a vis the Physical Actions ...

Allow me to Add, Human Equality, Human Rights and Obligations. Man ... you should remember, Hath been Created Free ... Provided ... Man, Follows The Law.

Thus, Freedom, Is Guaranteed by The Law ... on God's Created Earth ... thus, gainful Employment, is a Right, and Manifest as Lawful Actions ... Hence, there is no question of Consent involved, because, The Law, Is The Guarantor of Personal Freedom, Justice and Fairplay.

I am talking of an Islamic state ...

3. Pintoman profile image59
    Pintomanposted 6 years ago

I think all the laws apply to you, and everyone, some people ignore them at their peril. If not for the law we would not be free. I don't think anarchy, everyone doing what they see fit, would lead to much freedom. Your question is kinda vague, and it's a broad subject. I do think the Federal Government has too much power and makes laws that are unconstitutional and actually do not apply.

working