jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Did you hear about the news that the CIA supplying Nuke weapons to Al-Queda in P

1. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

Did you hear about the news that the CIA supplying Nuke weapons to Al-Queda in Pakistan?

It is not amazing that the news blackout on TV news doesn't mention that "Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," BTW the way the two 'robbers' were ISI agents, (Paki Intel)

2. newadamadamz profile image55
    newadamadamzposted 7 years ago

No i haven't heard that yet...From where did you heard this???

3. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I would not be surprised at all. Think of Noriega, the Contra Affair ... think of building 7 ...

4. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 7 years ago
  5. profile image0
    Kbraggposted 7 years ago

This sounds somewhat far-fetched to me. I just don't see how it would be possible that he was providing nuclear material and biological agents. Also, the stuff talked about in that sify news site seems like science fiction, as its name suggests. And if there truely is such a report then perhaps it is from an unreliable source or the documents have been forged by the Pakistan government. And when thinking of the Contra Affair and other such things, when that was going on we were not supplying materials to people whom with we were at war. Al-Qaeda, however, is a group that the United States is currently and actively at war against, and so it would make no sense for us to be supplying such devistatingly powerful and destructive materials to our enemy. As for Task Force 373, it too is a specialized group of coalition forces, mostly from the U.S., to take down top terrorist leaders, especially in the Taliban, which gives them no reason to supply their enemy either.

6. profile image51
    GetPriceposted 7 years ago

nothing new, US have been supplying everyone with weapons when it suits them, and later they would play dumb, not just tje US, most of the major world forces...

7. Abdul Muqeet Khan profile image43
    Abdul Muqeet Khanposted 6 years ago

the last i heard the sources were Russian agency