jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the importance of "The Rule of Law"?

1. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

What is the importance of "The Rule of Law"?

2. World-Traveler profile image57
    World-Travelerposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4699366_f260.jpg

Based on my personal experience the Rule Of Law is the Who You Know.  The Blue Code of Silence is difficult, if not impossible, to overcome when it comes to high stakes corruption, especially where financial and real estate elder abuse fraud is concerned.

Dark influence extends from the local City level, to the State level all the way up to the Federal level.  I have discussed this extensively about in the Hubpages I have written.

I am not alone in this issue.  Several other victims have come forward and left their horror stories in my comments column.

You have asked an excellent question that is most certainly not being addressed properly by our congressional legislators.

The photo above is my mother, Olga Bass, at the time she was deemed mentally competent to sell her home of 25 years.

Take a good look at my Mother Mr. Carter, Mr. Deemer, Officer Appel, Mr. Nelson, Mrs. Hamler and King.  Enjoy your homes!

P.S. Whenever you see the color green think of my Mother and I.

3. Genna East profile image89
    Genna Eastposted 7 years ago

Good questoin.  That no one person is untouchable  and is subject to the law, and can only be pushed, fairly and judicially by breaking the law.  Doesn’t always work out that way, now does it?

4. daisygreen profile image56
    daisygreenposted 7 years ago

I think the greatness of The Rule of Law is that they can constraints people's behavior to soem extent. People may think before they break the law and this can do a help in order keep the steady of sociaty.

5. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 7 years ago

It is very important without rule of law, in world chaos order will prevail which may send us in rule of jungle.

working