jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What should be the next revolution in World?

1. Santoshwrites profile image58
    Santoshwritesposted 6 years ago

What should be the next revolution in World?

I need some answer which contains the care for our Earth... to save our Generation for long time.

2. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 6 years ago

i think it will be the revolution of democracy in Arab and authorative state.As social networking has spread the value and freedom of democracy in that state.

3. joshhunt83 profile image60
    joshhunt83posted 6 years ago

I think it should be an economic revolution. With the population increasing massively we need to stop this culture of mass consumption and look towards a far more efficient use of the world's resources.

4. fundguru profile image60
    fundguruposted 6 years ago

Well I think the nxt revolution will have to happen in the heads of humans. Not only, because of environmental topics, but just because right now about 5 Billion people are poor and among them 2 Billion suffer from water shortage and 1 Billion of them also starve. Just imagine every 3,6 seconds one child starves to death. So 24.000 per day or 8,76 Million per year. And these are only the children, in addition also some million grown ups starve to death every year.

And when we keep on destroying the environment the food problem will increase. Just imagine that today the fish population in the sea is today only 2% of what is was at the beginning of the last century.

What will be left at the end of this century?

We run out of food if we do not take care. Even in the agriculture sector the soil is so destroyed, that it already requires massive fertilization.

And when we eat food that was produced in this way, then we eat all the chemicals that harm our DNA and may create cancer etc.

Wel but I am also an optimist. If we would use more good technologies, then there will be a tech revolution. In Germany we already have science and machines to turn deserts into arable land, but we are not giving such techs for free, but only for high profits.

Mankind could turn the Sahara, the Gobi desert and several small deserts into arable land if mankind would switch to a more wise economic system.

Also look at the planets in our solar system. Even if it takes centuries, one day mankind will win there resources and produce there food.

We do not have to waste our own planet, we could use the uninhabited planets to solve our resource demands. The technology does already exist, but the problem is that many companies demand high profits.

5. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 6 years ago

I think that direct-instruction in education could really help under-educated kids around the world. Just about any child or adult for that matter can go from grade 0 to grade 12 level in a year and a half through this method, but its been rejected by mainstream educators because it would render their jobs obsolete. This would strengthen and protect democratic capitalism around the world, significantly reduce poverty and war, and would create 10s of millions of jobs and income streams. Please see my hub on this science-proven educational acceleration program and let people know!

6. Paul Berod profile image66
    Paul Berodposted 6 years ago

The next revolution will be when we can put out the fire without water, with only their dematerialization, when the shots do not require gunpowder and when the cars don't need wheels.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

the next revolution has to deal with corruption of power. everything else will fall into place if humans can make politics an honest job. the enviroment needs to be looked after but due to coruption, wealthy companies will stop any changes if it hurts their finances or their power.

working