jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

A humble request, Plz don't use powerful wrds lyk "Atheism" to trigger atheist.

1. spiritualspark3 profile image60
    spiritualspark3posted 7 years ago

A humble request, Plz don't use powerful wrds lyk "Atheism" to trigger atheist.

what I think about this and also what I observed, ur questions gave an oppurtunity to Religious and atheists as well, still it did not achieve the purpose of bringing atheist closer to lord. Had ur question been " can Atheist believe in god", following up with well they are offcourse using everything from the creation, so they definately believe in what u see. e.g if u booze (* in small or large proportion) that definately means u believe in booze, similarly if u live u live only till lord wants...

2. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 7 years ago

I'm sorry. It is not my intent to push anyone away from God. I honestly think some of them know God and are simply trying to make people think. I will try harder not to irritate them though.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

I don't understand the question. You might want to re-phrase or clarify.

4. Lita C. Malicdem profile image61
    Lita C. Malicdemposted 7 years ago

We are all entitled to our own opinion and respect for all suggestions. We are buddies here and what hurts one hurts all. Although I don't deal hard on religion for my hubs, I understand your plight. May those who find this intriguing go slow as far as your request is concerned.

5. joshhunt83 profile image61
    joshhunt83posted 7 years ago

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs and opinions. An atheist may say please don't use powerful words like "Christianity". I believe everyone has a right to believe whatever they want so to ask someone not to use a word based on their beliefs is a ludicrous request. It certainly isn't words like "Atheism" that trigger people to become atheists it is their very inner belief system.