jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are you tired of banks taking more and more money?

1. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Are you tired of banks taking more and more money?

Banks get more and more money for their services.  The only thing that seems to have gone down is the interest on mortgage - and that is only because the banks are sitting on houses and it does them no good.  How far would you go to help keep money in your pocket and away from the bank's?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Banks are toxic - but so is the human desire to have things that they can not pay for RIGHT NOW.  So who is to blame?  I prefer to blame banks, and I . . . .pretty much hate bankers.  But who is to blame when I wans something that I can't have and pay for now - and then go to a bank?

3. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 6 years ago

The loss of interest on mortgages is the reason for increased fees on other banking services.

4. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

I was going to write a hub in response to this question, but I just wrote it and didn't attach it at all.  Has to do with the swipe fees.  over a billion dollars a month are charged and go to the credit card companies simply for people using plastic.  It is pretty sad and now they are talking about delaying the changes to the laws.  And the increase in fees at banks is simply because of greed.  They got use to making surplus money - credit and loans are misused horribly and that would be because they are pitched at people so often for every solution.  Sound judgement isn't talked about much only how much can you spend.

5. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

Yes.  I just got something in the mail about a big fee for statements.  An on-line statement is roughly $6 month and a paper one is $8 month.  What the hell?  What a rip off.  Those cheap sob's.

working