How come there is no water facilities?

1. Scarface1300 profile image78
    Scarface1300posted 6 years ago

How come there is no water facilities?

With such huge amounts of moneys gathered from charitys over the years why do we still see the poor going thirsty. Since I can remember and thats some remembering, Untold millions of pounds and dollars have gone to Charity supposedly set up for just this predicament. But still no water. Is this totally a  complete and utter lack of reliability on the part of said charity organisations. Is it bad management?

2. Billrrrr profile image82
    Billrrrrposted 6 years ago

You are speaking about which countries?  As far as I know, there are no water charities in the U.S.  In what nation have dollars and pounds been set up for such a purpose?

If the nations to which you refer have access to oceans, water can be obtained fairly reasonably by desalination. 

Is your quesiton rhetorical or is there a  specific instance you can cite?

3. Scarface1300 profile image78
    Scarface1300posted 6 years ago

I can only speak 1st hand but in the UK we have charities such as Water Aid.  People around the world suffer on a daily basis because they don’t have access to safe water and sanitation. They work in rural and urban areas, and have programmes in 26 countries in Africa, Asia and the Pacific region. My question though is general if untold millions of pounds/dollars are donated from the public through any charity why has this issue not been resolved  throughout the years.

working