jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

London riots... Looters have left many business burned to the ground. what actio

1. The Optimizers profile image61
    The Optimizersposted 6 years ago

London riots... Looters have left many business burned to the ground. what action would you take?

If you were in power, what action would you take against the rioters?

2. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 6 years ago

Tear gas, water cannons, arrests, prosecution, and tough sentences without the possibility of parole. Make them all wish they'd stayed home.

3. BloggerBinding profile image56
    BloggerBindingposted 6 years ago

Parenting classes for their parents. Some are apparently really young, how outrageous! I agree with Longhunter though, they really do need tough sentences.

4. Crime Shield profile image56
    Crime Shieldposted 6 years ago

Protecting my friends and family is the most important thing to me. In times like this heavy bolts on the doors and replace the glass with a product called windowshield - its an unbreakable window that will keep looters out! Take a look at our hub for more info

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

The people are angry and it is important to understand why they are angry. Remember that the US would not be its own country today if citzens in New England did not start attacking the British government workers and destroying property in the 1770s. Those early Americans are regarded today as heroes in the US. I say put things in their proper perspective before you go around judging others.