jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

In a small poll I have, Hermain Cain is winning, is this surprising?

1. My Esoteric profile image90
    My Esotericposted 6 years ago

In a small poll I have, Hermain Cain is winning,  is this surprising?

In a Hub about the set of Conservative candidates for the 2012 Republican Presidential nomination, http://myesoteric.hubpages.com/hub/Who- … d-Comment, I have a poll asking who would you vote for today; I included Obama.  Currently, with all 11 votes counted (so far), Obama has 45%, Other 9%, Perry 18%, and CAIN 27%.  Granted, even though there are only 11 votes, and Obama has 5 of them, I am surprised Cain has any; are you?

2. profile image0
    Nick Lucasposted 6 years ago

no but unfortunately, he will not be able to win the primary.........that is unless a scandal came out against Perry and Romney

3. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 6 years ago

I am not surprised, I feel like the American people are getting sick of politics as usual and Cain is a good example of common sense with the drive to lead.  Unfortunatly I do not think he can win the Primary but I do hope that whoever wins utilizes him in their cabinet because the man has some very good ideas and would be a huge asset to this country.

4. MonetteforJack profile image73
    MonetteforJackposted 6 years ago

No, not surprised.  Mr. Cain, as far as I have heard from him in the debates gave sound and practical answers.

5. docbruin profile image81
    docbruinposted 6 years ago

Cain is a charismatic, dynamic candidate who comes across as well spoken and intelligent. Many like the fact that he comes from the business world and he is not viewed as "another corrupt politician".  It is not a surprise that he is doing well in your poll.  In the end run political polls don't provide a very good measure of what will happen in an election.  They're still interesting though.