jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you think about Iran violating the Nuclear weapon use agreement?

1. cmontijo profile image60
    cmontijoposted 6 years ago

What do you think about Iran violating the Nuclear weapon use agreement?

2. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5736530_f260.jpg

I think the cartoon says it all .................................

3. Purple Turtle profile image59
    Purple Turtleposted 6 years ago

I don't think that my opinion really matters. However, somebody may want to tell them that  a nuclear weapon strike to anywhere on the globe will only be met with a response of a nuclear strike. Multiple nuclear strikes will only resort in burning the planet into glass. So, with that being said, will somebody call me when when they launch the first one. I would like to call the family and tell all of them that I love them before we are all vaporized.

"We've been living in a tinderbox And two sparks can set the whole thing off.." - ELTON JOHN

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

good for them. if one country can have them , then all countries should. people will say they are dangerous and it makes me laugh. only one country has used a bomb that is like that and somehow they think they have the right to decide who should have them. sickening.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I think the UN needs to deal with it and the US should stop acting like the world's police. We have more nukes than anyone and we are a rogue state that violates international law all the time.

working