jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do with an extra $100,000 a year?

1. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What would you do with an extra $100,000 a year?

Ron Paul estimated that our national budget is going up at a minimum of $100,000 a month. I am curious. If that money wasn't being wasted on tax money, and instead, you got it. Say everyone got a $100,000 yearly stimulus or something. What would you do with it?

2. MartyCT profile image59
    MartyCTposted 6 years ago

I'd give a little more to charity, especially to charities to see to abused animals, woman and children.

I'd then travel a bit more, and obviously live a better lifestyle, putting that money back into businesses such as restaurants and other entertainment.

Finally I'd invest a large majority, into property or other assets.  In South Africa $100 000 a year, converts to what many people have to work 8 years to earn in Rands.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Easy. Live off of 33,000. Then put the rest in cash and have traps for anyone who wants to get it. I would also put some in the bank and more in the stock market. Leave the money there for 15 years, then reap the rewards. After all "97% of the five-year periods in the stock market's history have made money. So far, 100% of the 15-year periods have made money."

4. Rhonda Waits profile image81
    Rhonda Waitsposted 6 years ago

One I would be very appreciative and grateful to have a $100,000,. I would give the money to my fiancee Eric, he could use the money building business up, which inturn would give us long lasting stability and future earnings. Stabilizing our financial future together.

working