jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What makes you proud of your country?

1. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What makes you proud of your country?

Is there anything about your country or your countrymen that you are truly proud to share with everyone?  Let the whole Hubpages community know about it.

2. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

well, i have so many things to mention about my country. and i know you know what I mean! smile)

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 6 years ago

India - a country of rich heritage and a land of saints and sages. The spiritual heart of the world.

4. Infobrowser profile image74
    Infobrowserposted 6 years ago

This is a great question. I often find myself being highly critical about not just my own country, but almost everything. Looking at the good side of things is the best approach to life. You have asked one of the very few positive questions I have so far came across on HubPages.

I am proud of my country because of the countless inventions the Scottish have produced.

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'm Canadian and i am proud of it. on average we are easy going, non-judgemental and we treat each other well. we don't tend to be obsessed with being wealthy and we take life as it comes. our governments are generally pretty good, we have awesome health care etc, etc, etc.

6. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

USA - I am proud of our servicemen and women. I am also proud of the millions of people who willingly help others without expectation of reciprocation.

7. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

We are hosting the Olympics this year - UK.
    See you there... smile

working