jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you were face to face with your child's killer in a courtroom, would you atte

1. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 6 years ago

If you were face to face with your child's killer in a courtroom, would you attempt attacking them?

2. drdspervez profile image68
    drdspervezposted 6 years ago

NO.GOD forbid.Let me tell you one thing and that is,if any matter is in the court let the court decide it because this would be your enemies plotting against you that you should get angry and do something wrong in the courtroom and that will go against you.    smile

DR.DURRESHAHWAR PERVEZ

3. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 6 years ago

There would be no attempt. There WOULD be an ATTACK!

4. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 6 years ago

NO! My child's killer has already robbed me of the rest of my child's life.  Why would I risk spending a part (or all) of the rest of my own life behind bars, too? Also, if revenge were my goal, it'd be stupid to attack this person in front of a courtroom full of witnesses, right?

5. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

I'd rather not become the evil I am trying to fight.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

I've no children, but if I faced any small child's killer in a courtroom - I'd not attack them, I'd end their life.

7. Marturion profile image59
    Marturionposted 6 years ago

I really want to say that I would allow justice to be served.  I would like to say that I would be satisfied knowing that the person would spend the rest of their life in prison, and all points beyond that in torment...  But I know me.  It wouldn't make it's way to the courtroom... and it wouldn't be an attempt.  As much s I value human life, I am human, and I value my family's lives above all else.  Anyone who would harm them...  Well, like I said.  I'm human.

8. joanake profile image69
    joanakeposted 6 years ago

I guess I can't speak until I have children of my own but as a believer in God and fate I believe there are pre-arrangements made and written that we are not able to see or comprehend. Anger would be rampantly raging about in the courtroom for sure but the anger at the killer for taking away your child's life is usually misdirected anger at God for not executing divine intervention.

I would rather focus my attention and anger at doing EVERYTHING in my might to ensure that the killer is justly punished at the maximum penalty of his or her crime.