jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you were told you could be President for a day, what would be the first thing

1. suebee62 profile image60
    suebee62posted 6 years ago

If you were told you could be President for a day, what would be the first thing you would do?

2. HemperorsCloset profile image58
    HemperorsClosetposted 6 years ago

Firsts things first, and all, i'd change the farm bill to make a drastic if not complete cut of the federal subsidies for corn with slightly less drastic cuts for cotton. Then i'd allocate the monies freed from that, along with some of the billions and billions of tax dollars freed by ending failed 'war on drugs' to fund subsidies for farmers and SBA and large note loans for business interested in developing a domestic hemp industry.

The harder part will be deciding how to enjoy the prosperity after a global hemp industrial revolution blossoms...

3. innersmiff profile image73
    innersmiffposted 6 years ago

Bring the troops home on every front: the middle-East, Africa and the drug war.

4. AngelTrader profile image60
    AngelTraderposted 6 years ago

Well, if non US citizens were allowed to become President I would abolish the Federal Reserve, wipe out the imaginary paper debt and tell the private Fed to go....itself!

5. profile image0
    Gusserposted 6 years ago

Throw all of Congress in jail. Abolish all Federal laws back to the Constitution & allow the States to set their own destiny. As was the origional intent.

6. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

I would invade Cuba and put an end to communism.

7. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

president of what? i'm the president of my company and i'm good at it.