jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is there anything to the Rhesus Negative (RH negative) blood conspiracy theories

1. againsttheodds profile image79
    againsttheoddsposted 6 years ago

Is there anything to the Rhesus Negative (RH negative) blood conspiracy theories?

Is it true that most presidents and all since Eisenhower have hade RH negative blood?  Do the theories of the ruling class being of this specificy blood type have credence?

2. forall profile image60
    forallposted 6 years ago

I just heard about it. It needs a whole research. But I don't think that a link exists between Rhesus group and ruling. It stays just an opinion smile

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Oh please, I had never heard of this till I just Googled it. What a load of crap.

4. Ciel Clark profile image74
    Ciel Clarkposted 6 years ago

I have RH negative blood, but have never heard of this conspiracy theory.  In fact, I didn't know my blood type until my first pregnancy.

I had to have a shot towards the end of that pregnancy and also when I was having my second child to prevent my body rejecting an unknown blood type.  I am curious now about your question though;  I will have to look it up!

5. againsttheodds profile image79
    againsttheoddsposted 5 years ago

Apparently Ronald Reagan had type O rhesus negative blood as well.  Too bad the auction house canceled the sale of his blood vial or someone might have taken a closer look.  Guess PFC Auction House just wanted the publicity.