What do you think about RomneyCare?

1. harmony155 profile image69
    harmony155posted 5 years ago

What do you think about RomneyCare?

Does it seem any different from ObamaCare?

2. stanwshura profile image73
    stanwshuraposted 5 years ago

I approve of the policy/law, and am thrilled that the President's efforts to make healthcare a *right* of every citizen regardless of their financial position to remunerate for said care have been validated by that body whose precise reason for being is to see that fair and sound law applies to and protects not the democratic majority, BUT ABSOLUTELY *EVERYBODY*.

I think that Willard Mitt Romney is a disingenuous, opportunistic, downright shifty hypocrite, chameleon, flip-flopping coward who won't stand by his own decisions if his party or, he thinks, the political winds disfavor said initiative, even as the collective citizenry caring for its sick, its poor, its huddled masses is just about as American as you can get.

I applaud the Supreme Court, always as the sober and scolarly counter-balance to democracy's main failing, heeding to the occasional mob selfishness of the dumbass masses, for upholding principal over politics, and, when sadly sometimes necessary, decency over democracy.  Hell, YEAH, liquidate a couple of McMansions to provide proper medical care to those for whom capitalist, dog-eat-dog Darwinism has kept it out of reach.