When do we start insisting upon more substance and less punditry from our electe

1. jmicchael1a profile image59
    jmicchael1aposted 5 years ago

When do we start insisting upon more substance and less punditry from our elected officials?

Representative Todd Atkin (R) from Missouri "misspoke" yesterday in a live interview. Did you hear it, read about it, or watch the video? If so, or after you have, please answer this question.

2. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

I don't even really know what to say about it, but it certainly isn't a surprise. The current GOP party isn't some great mystery. We know what their agenda is. We know what they will do to the economy and to the country. We know what they think of women (along with minorities, immigrants, poor people, etc.), and yet people keep electing them and keep voting for them, so we get what we deserve. I have no idea why people accept it. I don't understand it at all, so I have no answer for you.

1. jmicchael1a profile image59
      jmicchael1aposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Junkseller. More answer than you think. This is a pivotal moment and meaningful action not obstructive ideologue is the proper medicine. Contraction by austerity with nothing for economic stimulus is a bogus concept. Trickle down is a farce.

working