jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Does Bible code predict President Romney?

1. tsadjatko profile image56
    tsadjatkoposted 5 years ago

Does Bible code predict President Romney?

A well-known Bible-code researcher has bad news for Barack Obama, as he claims hidden texts in the Holy Bible indicate Romney will be America’s next president. For those not familiar with Bible codes, they are said to be secret messages embedded in the Torah, the first five books of the Old Testament. “The matrix is found in Deuteronomy Chapter 28, verses 13 and 14,” says Shak, a mechanical engineer from Montreal, Canada. “There we find his first name, last name, day and month of birth, and the term ‘president.’ Fifteen terms consisting of 85 letters are found telling a fascinating story.”

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7310091_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 5 years ago

It goes well with all the other predictions for this year... Romney winning will be an end to life as we know it.

1. Mom Kat profile image79
      Mom Katposted 5 years agoin reply to this

HAHAHA - I love this!  that is so funny, because it's true smile
      Romney would be the end of us!

2. tsadjatko profile image56
      tsadjatkoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well I keep hearing that but I don't hear anything to back it up. The end of "us"? you mean women, the US or the world and how? What is your plan if he wins - you just lay down and die?

3. profile image0
      Justsilvieposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I prefer the astrological charts to those of the biblical Apocalypse...

The people who will do well out of 2012 will be those willing to let go of unnecessary material possessions, jobs that are just about amassing wealth, and toxic lifestyles or r

3. movingout profile image61
    movingoutposted 5 years ago

Say what? You are kidding? It mentions Willard Romney? Who's bible?

1. Billie Pagliolo profile image60
      Billie Paglioloposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Dear Movingout, May I echo your "Say WHAT?"

2. tsadjatko profile image56

Google it - there is a Bible code that predicted 9/11 - they say must be based on the Torah - if based on King James Version it says Obama will win. Sounds like junk to me but I wondered if anyone else is knowledgeable on Bible code so I asked..

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

ya right. another one of these absurd predictions that religious people come up with. wow.

My initial reaction too but isn't there anyone out there with an informed answer? I have enough one liners already.

5. cascoly profile image60
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

there is no 'informed answer' since bible codes are pure nonsense - they've been debunked many times over the years - just do a google search for the details

Well it appears, ironically, there is an informed answer and you have you have given it. Thanks.

working